KitavaMD is designed for the treatment of mild to moderate acne vulgaris (common acne). We recommend those individuals with severe nodulocystic see a board-certified dermatologist to discuss whether stronger treatment options may be appropriate. Deep cystic acne has the potential to scar, so it’s critical to talk with a professional about all of the treatment options.
Articles in this section
- What age is KitavaMD suitable for?
- Does KitavaMD treat acne scarring?
- Do you offer complimentary samples?
- Does the KitavaMD Acne Skincare Kit treat severe nodulocystic acne?
- Is the KitavaMD Acne Skincare Kit suitable for all skin types?
- Do I need to use all 3 products in the Acne Skincare Kit to get results?
- How long does it take the KitavaMD Acne Skincare Kit to work?
- Is there a prescription version of the KitavaMD Acne Skincare Kit?
- How does the KitavaMD Acne Skincare Kit work?